painting His Dream...

with colors of love.


Yes, I was born a Hindu and I will die a Christian.
But nobody converted me!!



I’m just so tired of people talking about conversion to Christianity!

First of all, do you really think you can fool people so easily? Have you tried?
Just on hearing some empty promises, nobody would forsake their religion and take the risk of their lives to believe in another faith.

I wanted to tell you I was born in a orthodox hindu family. I went to temples and attended all the pooja in my house till the age of 12. I remember those days very well when I used to carry my little doll to the temple and made it to worship the gods.

There came a time in my life when I was searching for a true friend. Everyone has a search within themselves whether they realize it or not. Nothing can satisfy this vacuum inside the creation except the Creator Himself. We may refer it as search for love or success or fame or respect or wealth or whatever. I searched for love in its truest sense. At that young age, I named it "a search for a true friend".

I was studying in Tamil medium till my 5th standard. I got promoted to English medium in 6th standard. Many girls used to tease me by calling names. I was humiliated just because I was from Tamil medium. To make the long story short, I was so humiliated and felt so lonely that I desperately searched for a true friend.

It was then a girl named Subha invited me to a prayer at school chapel. There I heard someone explaining me the crucifixion of Christ. He did no wrong. But he was punished for my sins. In my little heart, I wondered how can someone love me so much to go through such cruelty? It touched me. I never had felt love before like the way I felt that day. I came to know that there is a God who is so real, so loving that I could call him “my friend”. Wow! That was exactly what I needed.

From that day on, it's been a long journey with my sweetest Lord Jesus Christ. He dwells in me! I talk to Him every single day. I listen to His word. He speaks to me in a still, small voice. It is all so real. He is more real to me than any other human being on this planet. Unless you experience what I have experienced, you can never understand it.

So this is it. Nobody deceived me by empty promises. Nothing dramatic happened to me. NOBODY CONVERTED ME TO CHRISTIANITY. It is my decision to live the rest of my life with my Lord who loved me like no other. Just because I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, nobody gave me money or anything else. In fact, I only lost many things because of my faith. But I never ever regretted my decision, NO! not even once. He is the reason why I live. He is the only hope and joy in life. I know I will see Him when I die. I know I will be with Him in heaven in one day. I know I am prepared for eternity. This is all I need to know. And this is enough. 

So before you even start talking about Christian-conversions and speak ill of the men of God, I challenge you to do one thing. If you really have the guts, why don’t you close your eyes once and genuinely ask God to reveal Himself to You if He is really up there? 

Have you ever tried to find answer for questions like "Why am I here?" "Where will I go after I die?" "How am I supposed to live?" "What are the standards of living?" 

If what I say is all true and He is the only true God, how will you face him one day? 
Please take time to think about it. And for heaven’s sake, please grow up!!



 ~.~. JC Nithya ~.~.



0 comments:

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.